Dance Band is a 1935 British musical film directed by Marcel Varnel and starring Charles ‘Buddy’ Rogers, June Clyde and Steven Geray. Its plot concerns two dance bands who develop an intense rivalry with each other during a competition.
- Charles ‘Buddy’ Rogers – Buddy Milton
- June Clyde – Pat Shelley
- Steven Geray – Steve Sarel
- Magda Kun – Anna
- Fred Duprez – Lewis
- Albert Whelan – Tommy Bourne
- Sybil Jason – Little Girl On Train
- Hal Gordon – Spike
- Fred Groves – Pantomime Act
- Leon Sherkot – Jim
- Richard Hearne – Acrobatic Drunk
- Jack Holland – Dancer at Club
- June Hart – Dancer at Club
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a expanding it.|
This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Dance Band, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.